Play with Dolphins in Dubai's Atlantis Waterpark
During a dolphin encounter at Dubai's Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis the Palm, you can get up close and personal with playful dolphins in shallow water. Meet a marine mammal expert for a 15-minute safety briefing and orientation at Dolphin Bay at Atlantis the Palm at the scheduled time.
Then, meet a dolphin by wading waist-deep into the water. In groups of no more than ten people per dolphin, you can have a 30-minute in-water encounter where you can pet and touch the animals. The entire experience should take approximately one and a half hours, including time for check-in and changing into the provided wetsuits.
Experience an animal encounter that is suitable for swimmers of all ages.
- Swimming with the dolphins is not included
- Photos of your activity are available to purchase after the program at the Dolphin Bay retail store
- The activity does not include access to the Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult
• Complimentary same-day access to Aquaventure Waterpark
• 30-minute check in and changing
• 15-minute orientation session with a marine mammal specialist
• 30 minutes in the water
• Wetsuits and/or vests (required while in the water)
• Bottled water and soft drinks
• Towels and lockers (for use during the dolphin encounter only)
• Photographs (available after the program at the Dolphin Bay retail store)
• Access to the Lost Chambers Aquarium
Dolphin, Aquaventure Waterpark
The Dolphin Bay Ticketing Plaza