Whether you're looking for the Loch Ness Monster or just a scenic day trip from Edinburgh, head to the Highlands. Relax on the bus and enjoy the informative commentary provided by the tour guide following pickup.
For a coffee and an introduction to the renowned Highland Cows, go to Kilmahog. Find out what exactly a "hairy coo" is. After that, head up the road to Glencoe for a 10-minute photo stop in front of the breathtaking views of the Highlands.
Take a break for lunch in Fort William, where your tour guide can point you in the right direction. You can even get a "wee" kilt introduction here if you're interested in the kilt's mysteries. Be taken directly to Loch Ness.
Make your visit to Loch Ness unique. Take a boat to look for "Nessie," as the locals refer to it, or go to the majestic Urquhart Castle. or just hang out on the pier and have a coffee while taking in the stunning views.
Before returning to Edinburgh, make a brief snack stop in Pitlochry, a picturesque village in the middle of the country.
- It is suggested that you pack a lunch to make the most of your time at each stop.You can also buy food on the day
- The tour involves driving across the country, and the majority of the trip is spent on the bus, taking in the views of the Scottish Highlands with live commentary
- Please be prepared for a long day with stops lasting up to two hours.
• Transportation by air-conditioned bus
• Services of an expert guide
• Live onboard commentary
• Loch Ness boat cruise (if option selected)
• Urquhart Castle ticket (if option selected)
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
Loch Ness, Glencoe, the Scottish Highlands
2 Johnston Terrace, Edinburgh, EH1 2PW