Start at Madame Tussaud's and walk up the red carpet to meet all of your favorite stars. Meet A-list celebrities, sporting legends, political heavyweights, historical icons, and Royal Family members up close and personal on the Royal Balcony. At the ultimate party, mingle with celebrities like Eddie Redmayne, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Tom Hardy.
From that point onward, go to The London Eye to see Huge Ben, the Places of Parliament, and Buckingham Royal residence from very close. On clear days, Windsor Castle can even be seen in the distance. Take in London from a new angle on the 135-meter-tallest cantilevered observation wheel in the world. Step into your capsule, enjoy the gradual rotation, and stand there to take in the city's bustle below, stunning sunset, or thousands of twinkling lights at night.
Finish at one of Europe's largest collections of marine life, SEA LIFE London. You'll travel through 14 themed zones over three floors to meet thousands of underwater creatures, including sharks and green turtles. Meet crocodiles, other creepy crawlies, and other rainforest creatures to immerse yourself in their world.
- From January 9 to January 22, 2023, the London Eye will be shut. You will not be eligible for a partial refund in case you are booked during this time
- The booked time slot is only for Madame Tussauds admission. The detailed instructions on how to reserve a time slot to visit the other attractions will be included in the GetYourGuide confirmation voucher.
- Booking both aspects of your trip in advance is highly recommended because access to all attractions is contingent on availability. Within 90 days of visiting the primary attraction, you can reserve tickets for the second and third attractions.
- Children under the age of three can ride for free; Nonetheless, they must still reserve a ticket.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- Guests with disabilities pay the standard price. A caregiver ticket will be issued at the attraction upon presentation of disability documentation.
- Only credit cards are accepted at all Merlin attractions.
• Madame Tussauds London entry ticket
• The London Eye entry ticket
• Sea Life London Aquarium entry ticket
• Food and drink
• The London Eye
• Madame Tussauds
• SEA LIFE
Marylebone Rd, London NW1 5LR