Thames River Cruise and London Eye Ticket
Likely to sell out
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Group size up to 50 persons
Meeting point: London Eye Pier County Hall
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
A special observing river boat cruise on the River Thames encompasses the main world-renowned historical landmarks, such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare's Globe, the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul's Cathedral, Westminster, Millennium, and, surely, Tower Bridges. The cruise includes live commentary reviving the life of old city provided by expert guides. More details
Reviews by travellers
Take a cruise on the River Thames with expert guides and live commentary that brings the city to life. Pass some of London's most formidable landmarks as you take in the views along the shorelines.
The circular cruise departs from the London Eye pier directly beneath the London Eye and offers sun deck and covered seating. It travels as far as Tower Bridge and returns 40 minutes later, having cruised by Shakespeare's Globe, the Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul's Cathedral, Westminster, Millennium, and Tower Bridges.
- This attraction is cashless
- Disabled visitors pay the standard price, but their carer enters free. The carer's ticket will be issued on-site at the attraction upon presentation of proof of disability
- Minors(aged before 16) must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Infants(aged 3 years and under) enter free, but ticket is still mandatory
- Access to both attractions is subject to availability, it is recommended to book both elements in advance. You can book your second attraction within 90 days of visiting the lead attraction
- For the combination ticket(including river trip and London Eye) you must book the London Eye entry time separately in advance through the link provided after booking
- The time slots, that available at check-out are for the river boat trip element only
- The London Eye is closed from 9th of January up to 22nd of January 2023
Adult (Age 16-99)
Children (Age 3-15)
Infant (Age 2 and younger)
For any payment method you must book a ticket through the booking form below and receive confirmation by e-mail and (or) SMS.
What is included in activity
• River cruise
• Souvenir guide map (available in seven languages)
• Foreign language audio commentary
• London Eye admission (if option selected)
What places you will see
• The London Eye
Activity book periodYou can book tour up to 6 hours in advance.
Languages in what activity is performedEnglish
Directions to meet your guide
London Eye Pier County Hall
How long your tour will be1 hrs 30 min
Still have a question? Contact guide
Reviews by travellers
Neat way to see some key landmarks. Only takes about an hour and it also gives you a good sense of where things are so you can go explore more. Great tour guide, Stef. We sat inside (was quite chilly!) vs. up top, and we still had great views. Went with our teenage daughter and it was one of her favorite things we did in London.
1 day ago
Loved it thoroughly & highly recommend it! We enjoyed this tour thoroughly, the views were lovely, the boat was nice, but most of all, the presence of such a lively, informative & funny guide like Jordan, made the experience so much nicer! Thank you Jordan!
3 days ago
We went on the London eye cruise , my daughter and I. We chose to sit on the top deck , so we could have a better view of the landmarks, the tour was made more interesting by the tour guides knowledge and her wit. I would certainly recommend this activity whilst visiting London.
3 days ago
Excellent activity combination and excellent tour guide
3 days ago
Great and informative cruise across the Thames Highly recommended. But you should really be there a little earlier so that you can find the pier (the London Eye is always very crowded - that reduces the overview...).
11 days ago
Really great activity. The commentator was knowledgeable and funny and you get some really great views of Tower bridge. Would recommend as a quick and leisurely activity
12 days ago
Great experience, we had a radiant sun with us and despite the crowd, we had a pleasant time visiting. It is preferable to have good knowledge of English to understand the guide. Thank you again getyourguide for helping us following our delay :)
13 days ago
Great ride was nice. Seating on deck or downstairs with a snack bar.
21 days ago
From the River Thames you can see many highlights of the city of London. The guide on the deck of the boat gives enthusiastic explanations about what there is to see. And of course there is a lot of waving to the people on the side and on the many bridges.
5 months ago
Sign up and get a 5% discount on any activity
Please list e-mail or phone number linked to your account to receive restore password link.