London Eye & London Dungeon Combo Tour
Immerse yourself in London's perilous past at the thrilling London Dungeon. You will be taken on a journey through the "bad old days" of the capital city as you meet the chillingly funny characters.
You will experience the full force of Henry VI's wrath like you've never experienced it before when you descend into the dungeon and climb aboard the Tyrant Boat Ride. To meet your fate, travel down the Thames and into Fleet Street's infamous Sweeney Todd barbershop. After that, wander the misty streets of Whitechapel, but proceed with caution because it's possible that Jack the Ripper is just around the corner.
Climb aboard the renowned London Eye after enjoying the delights of the London Dungeons. Step into your capsule and ascend above the Thames River. Overlooking the city from a height of 442 feet, see Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament in person. On a clear day, take in the panoramic view of Buckingham Palace, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London and Windsor Castle.
- From January 9 to January 22, 2023, the London Eye will be closed, and there will be no partial refunds.
- You will be booking the date and time for the London Dungeon here and you will be booking your time slots for The London Eye using the instructions on your confirmation voucher
- The London Dungeon is not suitable for people of a nervous disposition or children under the age of 12
- Visitors aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum height to proceed with the London Dungeon boat ride is 99cm, all visitors under 120cm must be accompanied by a guardian or adult
- The drop ride's minimum height is 140cm
- The London Dungeon is accessible for wheelchairs, though it can only admit wheelchairs and users with overall weight of maximum 661lbs, must not be wider than 69cm, and be ready to navigate tight angles and uneven flooring
• The London Eye entry ticket
• The London Dungeon entry ticket
• Food & drink
• The London Eye
• The London Dungeon
The London Dungeon