Enjoy 5 Top Attractions with Madame Tussauds
This ticket includes admission to all five of London's most famous attractions. Take a tour of the London Dungeon, SEA LIFE Aquarium, and Madame Tussauds: The Adventure of Shrek! the London Eye, and With a 90-day ticket, you can enjoy seeing them in any order you want.
London's Madame Tussauds:
The Star Wars Experience is included in the admission price. Relive the times, events, and moments that made the world talk about your favorite celebrities, sporting legends, and historical icons up close and personal.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium:
Over 50 exhibits house 400 different species at the aquarium. View moray eels, lionfish, and sideways-walking crabs, as well as sharks, stingrays, and clownfish. If you want to get up close and personal with a shark and see the underwater world for yourself, this is the ideal location.
The Eye of London:
The London Eye is in the heart of the capital, gliding gracefully over the River Thames in front of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. The London Eye, the tallest cantilevered observation wheel in the world at 135 meters, provides breathtaking 360-degree views of the capital and its famous landmarks.
The Dungeon of London:
The London Dungeon is a thrilling attraction that will transport you to the most dangerous times in the capital. As the characters from the "bad old days" come to life in front of you, you can see, hear, feel, and even smell them.
Tours by DreamWorks: The Adventure of Shrek London:
Shrek and his beloved Dreamworks friends await you in the land of Far, Far Away. Take a seat on the enchanting red Dreamworks London tour bus, which is driven by the mischievous donkey, and enter a world where chaos, calamity, and never-ending fun are overall.
- All Merlin attractions are free
- Disabled guests are allowed. They shall pay the standard price, their carer enters free. Please show the proof of disability.
- Because of the inclusion of The London Dungeons, the ticket is not recommended for children aged under 12 and children aged under 5 are not allowed to enter. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or older
- Access to all attractions depends on availability, so please book all activities beforehand. You can book your attractions during 90 days of visiting the first attraction
- GetYourGuide confirmation voucher contains the detailed instructions about booking time slots for visiting other attractions
- The time slot booked is only for entry to Madame Tussauds
- The London Eye is closed for visitors from January 9 to January 22, 2023. Partial refund is not provided in case you are booked during this time
• Admission to 5 top London attractions:
• Madame Tussauds
• SEA LIFE London
• The London Eye
• The London Dungeon
• DreamWorks Tours: Shrek’s’ Adventure! London
• Transport between attractions
• The London Eye fast track tickets