London Eye and Madame Tussauds Combo Ticket
This combo ticket will give you access to two of London’s most iconic attractions. See the city like never before from The London Eye, before mingling with your favorite stars at Madame Tussauds.
Begin at The London Eye, where you’ll get the city’s best views of Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and Buckingham Palace. Experience London from a different angle on the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, 135 meters above the city.
Then, head to the iconic Madame Tussaud’s and make your way up the red carpet to see all your favorite stars. Get up close to A-list celebrities, sporting legends, political heavyweights, and historical icons, as well as the Royal Family on the Royal Balcony.
• The time you choose at the time of booking is for entry to the London Eye
• For the London Eye and Madame Tussauds combination ticket, you must book each attraction separately in advance. Detailed instructions on how to book a time slot to visit the other attractions will be provided on your GetYourGuide confirmation voucher
• Access to all attractions is subject to availability, it is recommended to book both elements in advance. You have the option to book your second attraction within 90 days of visiting the first attraction
• Infants aged 3 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket
• Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18+
• Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge. The carer ticket will be issued on-site at the attraction upon presentation of proof of disability
• All Merlin attractions are cashless
• Valid 90 days from first activation
• Entry ticket to the London Eye and London's Madame Tussauds
• London Eye
• London's Madame Tussauds