River Cruise and London Eye Combined Ticket
Enjoy a cruise on the River Thames with live commentary that brings the city to life, presented by expert guides. Admire the views along the shorelines, passing some of London's most famous landmarks.
The circular cruise offers both covered and sun deck seating and departs from the London Eye pier directly underneath the London Eye. It goes as far as Tower Bridge and returns 40 minutes later having cruised past the Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe as well as Westminster, Millennium and Tower Bridges.
• The time slots available at check-out are for the river cruise element only
• Access to both attractions is subject to availability, it is recommended to book both elements in advance. You can book your second attraction within 90 days of visiting the lead attraction
• Infants aged 3 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket
• Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18+
• Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge. The carer ticket will be issued on-site at the attraction upon presentation of proof of disability
• This attraction is cashless
• River cruise
• London Eye Ticket
• Souvenir guide map (available in seven languages)
• Foreign language audio commentary
• London Eye
London Eye Pier, South Bank, London SE1 7PB, UK