Agafay Desert Half-Day Quad Biking Adventure
Take an exciting journey through the Agafay Desert. Enjoy a half-day of quad biking through rugged terrain. After being picked up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech, head for the tranquility of this untouched desert set just under the Atlas Mountains, which has remained hidden for centuries. Journey through beautifully diverse scenery featuring mountains, dry rivers, and rocky hills.
See authentic Berber villages, where people still live in the traditional manner established by their forefathers over 200 years ago. Enjoy a stop to witness Berber hospitality and sip delicious mint tea. Once you're back on the desert trail, pick up the pace and discover the joy of off-roading as you cruise through a formidable landscape.
You'll ride on a Yamaha Quad — all the equipment you'll need including goggles, a hood, a helmet, and a raincoat, will be provided. This is a thrilling activity for families, provided all children taking part are over the age of 6.
• The buggy tour itself lasts about 2.5 hours
• Children under 12 years old will receive a 50% discount on passenger price
• Passenger option available (the second person on a quad bike)
• Drivers must be at least 16 years old. Those aged under 18 must have parental permission to participate in the excursion, with a waiver signed by at least one parent
• Under 16-year-olds must ride as a passenger and can't drive
Not suitable for:
• Pregnant women
• People with back problems
• Drivers under 16 years
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
• Warm clothing
• Open-toed shoes
in a mini-group
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Moroccan snack
• Mineral water
• Agafay Desert
• Berber village
Pickup from your accommodation in Marrakesh.