Agafay Desert Half-Day Quad Biking Trip
You will be picked up from your hotel or the road in Marrakech to be delivered to tranquil places in this untouched desert. This wild area,located just under the Atlas Mountains, was hidden for centuries. Admire the beautifully diverse scenery featuring mountains, dry rivers, and rocky hills on this trip. You have a half day to enjoy quad biking through rugged terrain.
Discover true Berber villages and learn about the traditional life manners of local people established by their ancestors over 200 years ago. Take a break to relax, sense hospitality, and sip pleasant mint tea. Then, again, find yourself on the trail in the desert, where you can fully enjoy the off-road and not limit yourself in speed.
You will get a Yamaha quad and all the equipment, including goggles, a hood, a helmet, and a raincoat. This occupation is appropriate for the whole family, provided all children are over the age of 6.
• The buggy tour itself lasts about 2.5 hours
• Children under 12 years old will receive a 50% discount on passenger price
• Passenger option available (the second person on a quad bike)
• Drivers must be at least 16 years old. Those aged under 18 must have parental permission to participate in the excursion, with a waiver signed by at least one parent
• Under 16-year-olds must ride as a passenger and can't drive
Not suitable for:
• Pregnant women
• People with back problems
• Drivers under 16 years
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
• Warm clothing
• Open-toed shoes
in a mini-group
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Moroccan snack
• Mineral water
• Agafay Desert
• Berber village
Pickup from your accommodation in Marrakesh.