Agafay Desert Quad Ride
This tour offers a little bit of everything, from adventure to stunning mountain scenery and delicious Berber cuisine.
Take a full-day excursion to the Atlas Mountains' base. You will travel to a stunning, lush oasis from your Marrakech hotel or riad.
There will be a Yamaha quad and all of the necessary gear—goggles, hood, helmet, raincoat—provided in excellent condition. Throughout the entire day, your knowledgeable and attentive guide will adjust the pace and route to the participants' level.
Enjoy a hearty lunch prepared by an accommodating Berber family as you ride through lush, tucked-away canyons in the Agafay Desert. Get a taste of an old-fashioned way of life that hasn't changed in hundreds of years.
Admire the dry hills that look like Saharan dunes as you travel through the Agafay Desert. On your way back to Marrakech, you'll be rewarded with stunning views of the Atlas Mountains.
- Anyone aged under 16 must ride as a passenger, accompanied by the guide (only 1 passenger per group is provided, by request only).
- For your own safety and comfort, it is highly recommended that you ride alone.
- The tour duration is about 8 hours (incl. transfers, tour, lunch).
- Minors aged 16 and over can drive with a signed authorization received from their parents.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Passport or ID card
- Sleeveless shirts
- Sandals or flip-flops
- Open-toed shoes
Not suitable for:
- People with back problems
- Pregnant women
• Shared hotel pickup and drop-off
• Yamaha quad
• Gas and all necessary equipment
• Private or shared guide (depending on option selected)
• Traditional lunch
• Water during tour
• Agafay Desert
• Atlas Mountains
Your hotel or riad in Marrakech