Take a tour of the Milan Cathedral complex, which includes the terraces and the archeological area beneath the cathedral, that lasts for an hour and a half. Your knowledgeable guide will help you learn about the history of this famous monument. The San Gottardo Church and Duomo Museum are also available to you.
Best of all, you can select a private tour or a shared small-group experience based on your preference.
Enter the cathedral without waiting in line for tickets. Take in the artwork that adorns the interior of this stunning Gothic structure.
Take an elevator to the rooftop terraces for breathtaking city views. The Baptistery of San Giovanni alle Fonti's ruins can be found in the archaeological area beneath the Duomo.
You can go on your own to the Duomo Museum and San Gottardo Church after your guided tour.
- Private and shared-group options don't always offer the same languages, so check all languages of interest to find the preferred option type
- Options of private tour are exclusively for you/your group
- In case of inclement weather conditions, public order, security or other reasons, Milan Cathedral might slightly change its opening hours, as well as access methods, and visit durations
- In the unlikely event that the terraces are closed, the guided tour will replace terraces with the Duomo Museum
- The Duomo Museum is not open on Wednesdays
- Be prepared to pass through airport-style security
- A dress code is strictly required to enter the cathedral. Please ensure your shoulders and knees are covered
- Please note: the staircase to reach the highest terrace is narrow
- The following items are not permitted inside the Cathedral: animals, glass or glass bottles, suitcases, large backpacks, bags, umbrellas, flammable objects, weapons (incl. Swiss Army knives or firearms)
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
• Separate entrance access to Milan Cathedral
• 1.5-hour tour
• Audio guide and headset
• Fast-Track pass to get in the Cathedral and terrace
• Pass to access the Duomo Museum
• Pass to access the San Gottardo Church
• Milan Duomo gift pin
• 20% discount at the official shop
• Milan Duomo
Del Duomo on Piazza Duomo