Take a bus tour with a guide to see some of Milan's most important landmarks and masterpieces. You can get a close-up look at the Last Supper, see arguably the most famous Gothic cathedral, La Scala, and way more.
The Last Supper tickets are limited and quickly sell out, sometimes months in advance. You will have access to the Last Supper as part of this tour, which also includes an exciting sightseeing tour of Milan's central area.
You will tour one of the world's greatest fashion capitals and learn what makes Milan such a chic and trendy city. Milan is known for its extravagant designer shows, boutiques, and outlet stores.
Continue to Milan's famous Duomo, a Gothic cathedral that is a city symbol.
Make a short stop at La Scala, Milan's storied opera house, where great works by Verdi, Puccini, and Maria Callas and Luciano Pavarotti have wowed audiences.
Finally, the bus will take you to Santa Maria delle Grazie, a Dominican convent and church that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. There, you can see Da Vinci's incredible The Last Supper.
- The Auditorium can be viewed from a box unless a rehearsal or show is in progress
- Entrance to La Scala theater may not be permitted during rehearsals or special events
- Entrance to the Duomo may be not permitted during the celebrations. You will be provided with tickets that might be used on another day
- To enter religious institutions, one must adhere to a dress code. Shorts and sleeveless tops are not permitted. Both men and women must cover their shoulders and knees. If you don't dress appropriately, you might be denied entry
- Luggage or large bags
What to bring:
in a mini-group
• Entry ticket to Museum of La Scala
• Entry ticket to the Last Supper
• Entry ticket to the Duomo of Milan
• Transportation by bus
• Food and drinks
• Visit to the top of the Duomo
He Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi