Milan: Duomo and La Scala 2-Hour Tour
On a two-hour musical tour of Milan, take a journey into the sacred and profane. Enter Milan Cathedral (Duomo), the world's fifth-largest church, as well as the Scala Opera House.
Before exploring one of the world's most famous theaters, enter La Scala. Enter the auditorium, which has seating for more than 2,000 people and a stage that has held some of the most well-known artists in the world. Enter one of the exclusive boxes to see the theater.
In its own museum, you can learn more about La Scala's history and view a huge collection of costumes, instruments, and other musical memorabilia. There is also a gallery of busts and paintings of some of the greatest composers of classical music, like Giuseppe Verdi and Arturo Toscanini.
Walk over to the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, which has a glass-roofed arcade. It was built in the late 19th century and is regarded as one of the first shopping malls in history. The true representation of Milan can be seen when you enter the Gothic façade of the Duomo. Learn why this imposing structure draws more than 5 million visitors annually by taking a look at the soaring vaults, some of which are among the world's tallest.
- The visit to the theater may not be allowed during rehearsals or special events
- It is forbidden to take knifes, food, liquids, ceramic mugs and anything that might be used as a blunt weapon inside Duomo; please note: shoulders and knees must be covered
- These are smaller group tours for a closer interaction with your guide
• Licensed English-speaking guides
• Skip-the-line-ticket to the Duomo
• Skip-the-line ticket to La Scala
• Audio guides (for groups of more than 10 people)
• Duomo and La Scala
La Scala Theatre Museum