Skip-the-Line Milan Duomo Tour w/Optional Rooftop Access
One of the most well-known landmarks in Milan is the Duomo, which is one of Europe's four largest cathedrals and dates back more than 600 years.
You can learn about the cathedral's artistic and architectural features, as well as its connection to the city's history, on a one-hour guided tour.
Admire its numerous paintings and statues as well as the Gothic elements in its design. You'll hear legends about the Duomo from your guide and see pagan elements like zodiac symbols in the structure.
You can visit the Archbishop Carlo Borromeo's centuries-old tomb in the crypt beneath the altar if you descend to the basement.
If you go with the 2.5-hour extended tour, you can take a guided tour to the Rooftop, where you can see Milan from every angle.
- It is not allowed to bring these items inside Duomo: knifes, food, liquids, ceramic mugs and anything that can theoretically be used as a blunt weapon
- As long as this is a Christian church, please be sure that your legs and shoulders are covered
• Skip-the-line Duomo entrance ticket
• Guided tour of Duomo Terraces (if option selected)
• Spanish, French, German or Italian speaking guide only available in Private Group option
• Hotel pickup or drop-off
• Milan Duomo
12 OZ Coffee Joint