Louvre: Timed-Entrance Ticket + Audioguide
With this skip-the-line entry ticket, you could virtually roam through the Louvre at your own pace. On the brand-new Nintendo 3DS system, use the audio guide to learn about the museum's collections. Learn about the collections' history with routes that are available in nine languages.
Venus de Milo and The Mona Lisa represent the two main must-see attractions. Along with paintings from the 13th to the 20th centuries, prints from the Royal Collection, and a great deal more, you can see masterpieces from the Renaissance and ancient Egyptian artifacts.
Explore eight curatorial divisions: Egyptian Treasures; Treasures from the Near East; Islamic Art; Roman, Greek, and what is more — Etruscan Antiquities; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Prints and Drawings.
- A covid booster shot is necessary to enter the museum
- Louvre tickets should be received by email
- Some museum rooms might have been not available for an observation, such as: some Renaissance works, French sculpture from the Middle Ages, the arts of Asia, Africa, Oceania and both Americas, a part of Arts of Islam's collection as well as the rooms on a second floor with Northern European and French works
- You shall entrance in span of 30 minutes before or 30 minutes after you requested
- If you meant to have a free entry (‘Pass Education’ holders, minors, EU citizens aged under 25; valid ID is mandatory) you should book your time slot on the Louvre website so you'll be able to enter with yoru friends
- The loan of strollers or wheelchairs is an available option
- The changing rooms will remain closed for safety and health reasons
- To avoid crossing flows, the visit routes will be marked, lest there be any possible backtracking
• Louvre's official audioguide
• Observing the permanent collection as well as the temporary exhibitions
• Pass-the-ticket-line timed entrance to the Louvre
• 4€ booking fee for 1 person (3€ costs the ticket, 1€ costs the audioguide)