Discover one of the world's greatest collections on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, where you can marvel at artifacts from the Italian Renaissance to Egyptian art. In order to find the highlights of the collection, which would take months to view in its entirety, you will follow a route that has been carefully planned.
Take in da Vinci's enigmatic Mona Lisa and the moving Psyche Revived by Cupid's Kiss by Anthony Canova. In Gericault's Raft of Medusa, listen to the imagined version of the real story. See a collection of crown jewels and the palace's most exquisite decor when you visit Napoleon's former apartments.
The series of masterpieces continues with the Venus de Milo, a sculpture that has inspired numerous artists. The basement of the Louvre Palace contains remnants of the castle that once stood on the site.
Two choices are available: To obtain your ticket and guided tour, skip the ticket line and select from a variety of languages. As an alternative, select the guided tour for museum pass holders if you already have a ticket or pass to the museum.
- Even having a skip-the-ticket-line access, there might be a wait at security point. Wait can be approximately 20 minutes in a high season
- Because of COVID-19 preventative measures some collections or rooms might be closed
- In case there are more than 6 people in your group you might be divided into different groups
- Please note, the Louvre Museum is closed on Tuesdays
- Any items with dimensions over 55x35x20 cm are not permitted
- Please note, the tour can be bilingual
- Luggage or large bags
• Licensed guide
• Tour of the Louvre Museum
• Entrance ticket
• Head set
• Transportation to and from the Louvre Museum
• Louvre Museum
162 RUE DE RIVOLI