1-Day, 1-Park: Disneyland® Paris, Flexible Undated Ticket
With a flexible ticket, have a lot of fun at Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney. There are five magical lands and four cinematic studios where you can plunge into endless happiness. Be part of the Disney world, make friends with its characters, visit parades and shows, and go through entertaining quests and adventures together, such as those in the classic films.
This option can be the perfect gift for your close one.
- This flexible ticket requires pre-registration for your visit date
- Names on the tickets cannot be changed after the ticket has been booked
- Only the name of the person who booked the activity will appear on all tickets
- Entry is free of charge for children under 3
- Disney Studios closes 1 or 2 hours before Disneyland Park
- The ticket is valid for one year.
Last year, Disneyland celebrated its 30th anniversary. Its festivities will continue this year, and you will be able to enjoy the holiday atmosphere with music and decoration as it transforms the park into a vibrant wonderland.
As night falls, you will see the amazing illumination of Sleeping Beauty Castle, followed by the spectacular Disney Illuminations. It is Disneyland Paris’ exclusive nighttime spectacular, featuring fire, fireworks, water fountains, lasers, and castle projections. It's a truly unique, magical moment as well as a visually and technically impressive show that should not be missed.
There are four film studios featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows in the Walt Disney Studios® Park. Explore them and take pleasure. Make your big screen debut at the Production Courtyard, Toon Studio, Backlot, and Front Lot. Following a star-studded itinerary, don`t forget that you can meet any star.
Team up with the Avengers and take on the mightiest Marvel missions. Try the Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic. Visit the exciting stunt shows as well as the brilliant Animagique and CinéMagique shows. By the end of the day, you'll know all about starlife.
• With the ticket, you have the option of selecting one of two parks. You can pick one park, but not both
• Not included: visit to the second park, transfer and accommodation. The ticket does not grant you access to events in the Park
• Disneyland® Paris