Disneyland® Paris Express Tickets for Train and Parks
A whole day of family fun is at your disposal at the Disneyland® Paris and Walt Disney Studios® amusement parks. You will get here from Paris by train. Choose between two service packages: visiting one or both parks.
A round-trip train from Paris to Disneyland® Paris and Walt Disney Studios® is included in the day ticket.Tickets are only valid on the day you specify.
To get to Disneyland® Paris, which is located to the east of the city, you can use direct service on the RER A train. Your journey will begin in central Paris and finish at the Marne la Vallée Chessy station, taking around 45 minutes.
Choose the time that suits you best for visiting the park, and remember this perfect day as the happiest day of your life. Enjoy the magical world in either one or both of the amusement parks.
This service package presents you with unforgettable impressions and allows you to enjoy: the illuminations show at Sleeping Beauty Castle and magnificent fireworks; unbelievable light projections and spectacular special effects as old and new stories are brought to life, including Star Wars, Frozen, Pirates of the Caribbean, Dumbo, and many others.
• No ticket will be provided at Disneyland Paris. You must go to the local partner's agency to collect your tickets
• The Disney and train tickets must be collected the day before or the same day of the activity
• An identity card of the owner is required
• The local partner's advisors will be happy to provide further information on transportation and your day in Disneyland Paris
• Unaccompanied minors
• Explosive substances
• Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
• Wearing a costume
• Round-trip train tickets between central Paris and Disneyland® Paris
• With the ticket, you have the option of selecting one of two parks. You can pick one park, but not both.
• Not included: visit to the second park and accommodation. The ticket does not grant you access to events in the Park
• Disneyland® Paris