One of Paris's most beloved and popular attractions is the Musée d'Orsay, which is housed in the stunning Beaux Arts building that was once the Gare d'Orsay railway station.
This 2.5-hour private tour, designed for first-time visitors, will take you to the museum's most popular exhibits as well as some lesser-known treasures with the least amount of fuss and stress. Priority entrance lets you skip the long lines and go to amazing Impressionist and other works.
Discover more about the featured artists in the museum's collection of French art from the 19th century. Learn about Manet, Renoir, Cézanne, and Gauguin's backgrounds and individual styles. Learn the secrets behind the techniques used by the Impressionists and post-Impressionists, as well as how a few art rebels paved the way for the Impressionist art movement, in addition to seeing some of the highlights.
You can stay on and continue exploring at the conclusion of your guided tour with skip-the-line access, which means you will spend less time queuing and more time admiring the artwork.
- For a more intimate and personalized experience, this tour has a maximum of 8 guests per guide.
- The semi-private tour has a minimum of 2 (an alternate date or a full refund will be provided if the minimum is not met).
- Please note that large bags and suitcases are not allowed.
- There will be some walking. People who use wheelchairs or have a walking disability are UNABLE to take the semi-private tour.
- The museum may occasionally close without prior notice. Guests will be offered a suitable alternative in such cases. Refunds and discounts are not available from Get Your Guide.
- Some museum rooms have rules that require silence or a limited right to speak inside. Some collections change throughout the year.
- Please provide full names, mobile phone numbers, and email addresses so that we can contact you during your trip
- Please bring a valid photo ID
in a mini-group
• Professional, local guide
• Skip-the-line access
• Museum entrance fees
• Wheelchair tours available only on request
• Food and drinks
• Gratuities (optional)
• Transfers to and from the Musée d'Orsay
• Temporary exhibits
7 Quai Anatole France, 75007 Paris