On a two-hour private tour of the Musée d'Orsay, your guide will take you to the heart of an exceptional museum that houses Western art masterpieces from 1848 to 1914. Your knowledgeable guide will also provide commentary on the numerous works of art you see.
As you stroll through the Museum's corridors, you'll also be able to take in significant works of Neoclassicism, Realism, and Symbolism. In addition to the Impressionist Movement's numerous world-famous masterpieces, you'll have the opportunity to admire them.
On this journey of discovery, you will also be able to discuss works that interest you with your guide and voice your opinions.
- Admission is free for all the European Union's citizens under 25 years of age
- Please note, this tour can fully accommodate wheelchair users in case you inform the operator beforehand
- Travel Agents please provide complete and correct contact details for participants
• Private 2-hour guided tour
• Ticket for the permanent collection
• Audio phone (EUR 4.00)
• Temporary exhibitions