Begin your Impressionist journey by meeting your knowledgeable, fully licensed guide in front of the museum. You and/or your group can skip the ticket lines and enter the building to begin your tour, avoiding the hassle of waiting in line.
Take a guided tour through each and every one of the Orsay Museum's rooms that are open to the public. While you're inside, take in the Impressionist era's wonders and see famous paintings by Van Gogh, Monet, and many others. Your knowledgeable guide will use his or her expertise to help you better understand this particular artistic movement.
In the original Belle Epoque restaurant that opened in 1900 in the Orsay station, stop by the gallery restaurant to have a delicious lunch with wine. A fitting way to end your memorable tour is to savor the traditional French fare while admiring the sparkling chandeliers. If you want, you can return to the galleries on your own after lunch with your admission ticket to further explore the collection or perhaps see a special exhibition.
- There will be some walking on this tour
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements when you book
- Infants 0 to 3 are free of charge. Please be aware that no food will be served to free-of-charge infants during the tour.
- Limited groups of no more than 20 people
in a mini-group
• Guided visit of the Musée d’Orsay
• Entrance ticket to the Musée d’Orsay
• Three course lunch at the museum restaurant with wine
• Expert, fully accredited English-speaking tour guide
• Hotel pick up/drop off
• Gratuities (optional)