Take a trip on the River Seine that starts at the base of the Eiffel Tower and goes around the world. As you listen to commentary about Paris and the sights you pass by, glide under the bridges of Paris and marvel at a succession of beautiful monuments along the waterway.
The Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Hotel de Ville, and The Louvre are among the sights you'll see on your cruise.
Take your cruise at night to see the "City of Light" from a different angle because the city gets brighter as evening approaches.
The individual audio guides offer commentary on Paris's history, monuments and architecture are available in 14 languages. Please be aware that you can access the audio guide using your smartphone by connecting to the onboard Wi-Fi.
- There might be queues in peak season. If there's no space left for you to embark on the boat, please wait for the next one
- Regular departures of the tour are started between 10 AM — 10 PM, and there are no departures of the cruise at 1 PM and 730 PM
- Children under 3 years of age pass for free
- Tours are depend on weather conditions. Visitors may have to wait in line to aboard
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
• Roundtrip Seine cruise
• Audio commentary
• Panoramic views of Eiffel Tower
• Views of Notre Dame and more
• Drinks and snacks
• Souvenir photos
• Entrance Tickets
• Eiffel Tower
• Les Invalides
• Musée d'Orsay
• Ile de la Cite
• Notre Dame Cathedral
• Hôtel de Ville
• Louvre Museum
• Place de la Concorde
• Grand Palais
Port de la Bourdonnais