With a combination package that includes a river cruise on the Seine and priority entry to the Arc de Triomphe, you can have the perfect day in Paris. You can use either one at any time of day.
To take in iconic views of the Champs-Elysées, skip the long lines at the Arc de Triomphe and climb straight to the top. Reach the viewing platform at a height of 50 meters to take in the street views that will make the 284-step climb worthwhile. You can also go to the Unknown Soldier's tomb at the base of the monument or watch the eternal flame being lit every night at 6:30 p.m.
After that, take a cruise on the Seine River at the Bateaux Parisiens. Take a break and enjoy the views of the Louvre, the Musée d'Orsay, Notre Dame de Paris, and a few of the city's bridges, some of Paris' most famous landmarks. In addition, you can get a different look at Paris landmarks like the Hotel de Ville and the Eiffel Tower.
- You can use your ticket at any time during your time in Paris. Seine Cruise tickets are valid for almost 1 year and Arc de Triomphe tickets are valid for 1 month
• Arc de Triomphe entrance ticket
• 1-hour Seine River cruise
• Onboard audioguide (available in 13 languages)
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Food and drinks
• Eiffel Tower
• Musée d'Orsay
• Notre Dame Cathedral
• Louvre Museum
• Arc de Triomphe
Pier Number 3, Port de la Bourdonnais