Your fun trip begins at the foot of the Eiffel Tower and continues with a stroll under the local bridges while you marvel at their amazing architecture. You will see a succession of majestic historical monuments along the waterway and listen to informative commentaries about famous Paris landmarks.
Visit the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Hotel de Ville, the Louvre, and other beautiful places.
Take a night cruise to see the illuminated splendor of the city and admire Paris from this new perspective.
Listen to personal audio guides that are available in 14 languages with commentary about Paris and its history, monuments, and picturesque architecture. Please don't forget that the audio guide is available on your smartphone by connecting to the Wi-Fi onboard.
• Regular departures of the tour are between 10 AM — 10 PM, and there are no departures of the cruise at 1 PM and 730 PM
• Children under 3 travel for free
• Tours are subject to weather conditions, and customers may have to wait in line to board the boat
• There may be queues in peak season, and if there is no space remaining on the boat, you'll have to wait for the next one
• Oversize luggage
• Luggage or large bags
• Roundtrip Seine cruise
• Audio commentary
• Panoramic views of Eiffel Tower
• Views of Notre Dame and more
• Drinks and snacks
• Souvenir photos
• Entrance Tickets
• Eiffel Tower
• Les Invalides
• Musée d'Orsay
• Ile de la Cite
• Notre Dame Cathedral
• Hôtel de Ville
• Louvre Museum
• Place de la Concorde
• Grand Palais
Pier Number 3, Port de la Bourdonnais