90-Minutes Versailles Palace Tour w/ Gardens
Find the lavishness, excellence, and history of Versailles Palace during the spectacular interactive guided tour. To begin your journey, enter the palace through a separate entrance. After that, you can go on your own or with a guide to the famous gardens.
See the State Apartments, the King's Bedroom, and the famous Hall of Mirrors on the 90-minute tour of the main palace. Learn about the major French monarchs, including Marie Antoinette and King Louis XIV.
Before going outside to explore the vast gardens complex on your own or with your guide, learn about the fascinating historical events that took place in many of the palace's rooms.
Wonder about the gardens'' glory, its bronze sculptures, and elaborate basins joined by columns of enormous trees. On a 45-minute tour, visitors with a guide can learn fascinating details about the garden.
- You can stay in the gardens after the tour until they close
- The palace gardens are free on Wednesdays throughout the year, with the exception of July and August. As a result, prices have been adjusted. No nursery tickets are expected to visit on these dates
- On days when the gardens are free there are no musical or fountain shows
- The gardens shut down at 5:30 PM on specific dates (May 28, each saturday between June 11 and September 24, July 14, October 30)
- During busy times the castle can be extremely packed and there might be a short stand by at the gathering entry
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
• Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles
• 90-minute guided tour of the main palace
• Access to the gardens (except in July and August when a ticket is needed)
• 45-minute guided tour of the gardens (if option selected)
• Entrance ticket to Marie Antoinette's estate and the Trianon
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles