Investigate the city and find the mystical climate of the Seine river with a transport pass and a 1-hour journey combo. The bundle is only available for one or two days in a row.
This open-top bus tour covers every Parisian attraction with the largest network of interconnected hop-on/hop-off routes. You can explore the city at your own pace by hopping on and off at any of the stops.
Partake in a remarkable elevated perspective of the city of Paris and its landmarks, for example, the Eiffel Pinnacle, the Louver, the Curve de Triomphe, and significantly more. Then, climb aboard the boat and unwind as you cruise across the Seine to the sound of the water.
1. HAUSSMANN — GRANDS MAGASINS — 13, rue Auber 75009
2. OPERA GARNIER — 49, Opéra avenue (avenue de l’Opéra) 75002
3. MUSEE DU LOUVRE — Place du Carrousel 75002
4. NOTRE-DAME — 4, Petit Pont street(rue du Petit Pont) 75005
5. MUSEE D’ORSAY — 8, quai Anatole-France 75007
6. CONCORDE — 12, place de la Concorde 75008
7. CHAMPS-ELYSEES — GEORGE V — 116, Champs-Elysees avenue(avenue des Champs-Elysées) 75008
8. TROCADERO — 15,Président Wilson avenue(avenue du Président Wilson) 75016
9. TOUR EIFFEL — 69, quai Branly 75007
10. PONT ALEXANDRE III — INVALIDES — 41, quai d’Orsay 75007
- Your ticket is good for one year from the date you booked it.
- Tickets are good for 24, 48, or 72 hours from the time they are validated on the bus, depending on the option you chose.
- You have to use your voucher on the bus tour first. Along with the bus tickets, the driver will provide cruise tickets. Tickets cannot be redeemed at the cruise company.
- You can begin the tour at any of the designated bus stops (see map in the pictures gallery). Mobile tickets are accepted on board
- Bus service hours are subject to change. Mobile tickets are accepted on board. The most recent updates are available on the Tootbus website or in real time on the Tootbus app. The following are approximate hours of service:
- November 24 to Walk 31: The first departure is at 9:30 AM, and the last is at: 4:30 PM
- From April 1 through October 31: The bus first departure is 9:30 a.m. and the last arrival at 6:30 p.m
- Bus runs every 15-20 minutes.
• Bus tour
• River cruise
• Commentary via audio-guide
• Access to the local partner's app
• Free wifi on board the bus
• Food and drinks
• Opera Garnier
• Notre Dame Cathedral
• The Louvre Pyramid
• The Eiffel Tower
• Musee D'Orsay
• Notre Dame