Paris: Arc de Triomphe w/ Skip-the-Line Rooftop Access
The Neoclassical interpretation of the ancient Roman triumphal arch style is the Arc de Triomphe. The climb to the platform at the top of the arch, which is fifty meters tall, is well worth it. The arch is surrounded by a dozen Parisian avenues that lead into the City of Light. You'll be right in the middle of Paris, which is one of the world's most fascinating cities.
Propelled by the incredible curves of antiquated Rome, Napoleon appointed the Bend de Triomphe soon after his triumph at Austerlitz. He unfortunately died before it was finished.
The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, located at the arch's base, honors the 1.3 million French soldiers who perished in World War I. See the eternal flame that is rekindled every evening at 6.30 p.m. In addition, there is a must-see exhibit that explains this monument's symbolic significance.
The 284 steps are definitely worth it for the view from the very top of the arch. Take in the entirety of Paris from your elevated vantage point. In contrast to the mandatory visit to the Eiffel Tower, not all tourists attempt to enter the Arc de Triomphe. In addition, you won't even need to stop on your way in with tickets that let you skip the line.
- Business hours: 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. (last entry at 9:45 p.m.)
- The monument will be closed on January 1, May 1, May 8 (morning), July 14 (morning), November 11, (morning), and December 25.
- The Arc de Triomphe may be closed in exceptional circumstances due to official events. All visitors must comply with security checks as a result of safety precautions.
- During the peak season, there may be long lines. The elevator to the top is only for customers with disabilities.
- This ticket cannot be used to enter special exhibitions
- Entrance is free for visitors under the age of 18 and visitors under the age of 26 with an EU ID
- Bags larger than 40 centimeters by 40 centimeters by 20 centimeters are not permitted due to safety concerns There is no gear room at the landmark
- Opening times are dependent on future developments
- Luggage or large bags
• Skip-the-line ticket
• Access to the Arc de Triomphe's rooftop
• Views over Paris
• Skip the security check lines: due to safety measures, all visitors must comply with security checks
• Guided tour
Opening/operating hours: 10:00 AM - 10:30 PM
• Arc de Triomphe
Arc de Triomphe