Seine River Walk & Arc de Triomphe Access w/ Audio Guide
Begin your visit with one of the capital's most stunning landmarks: the well-known Arch of Triumph. It dominates the well-known Avenue des Champs Élysées, which was built under Napoleon at the beginning of the 19th century. You will be able to learn more about the history of this Roman-inspired structure with the help of your audio guide, which can be downloaded directly to your smartphone. Once you are on the roof, you will also be able to take in a stunning 360-degree view of the City of Light.
After that, head to the Port de la Bourdonnais to get the most out of your one-hour boat ride on the capital's most stunning avenue: the Seine River
- You will have to climb some steps in order to reach the roof of the divine Arc de Triomphe. There is also an elevator for people with limited mobility.
- The Seine river cruise can be conducted on the day and time of your choice.
- We recommend you to download an audioguide before the visit.
What to bring:
- Charged Smartphone
• Priority Access Ticket for the Arc de Triomphe
• Audio-guided tour
• Ticket for a Seine river cruise
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Food and drinks
• Arc de Triomphe
• Musée d'Orsay
• Notre Dame de Paris
• Some of the city's many bridges
Arc de Triomphe