Sunset Seine Riverwalk w/ Music and Aperitif
Go on an adventure by taking a Paris sunset cruise. On a cruise that leaves from and returns near the Eiffel Tower, you can take a ride on the Seine River while listening to music.
Set sail to take in the sights of the docks and monuments that will be the backdrop for this wonderful evening. Download the tour app to use during the cruise to learn more about the landmarks you see (download instructions are on the confirmation voucher).
As you cruise by, take in the most iconic Parisian landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Cathedral of Notre Dame, the Orsay Museum and the Grand Palais.
- During inclement weather, the roof may not be accessible
- The hours of operation may be altered due to inclement weather or a lack of visitors
- The reservation is provisional; you will be escorted on the next available departure
- Refreshments will be available on board and at the quayside
in a mini-group
• Drinks (if option selected)
• Historic commentary on an app
• Eiffel Tower
• Les Invalides
• Musée d'Orsay
• Ile de la Cite
• Notre Dame Cathedral
• Hôtel de Ville
• Louvre Museum
• Place de la Concorde
• Grand Palais
Meet at Port de Suffren, 75007 Paris, France