Paris: Fantastic Seine River Observing Cruise
On an evening sightseeing cruise, take in the city of lights from the Seine. As you sail, dine on a starter, main course, and dessert at the floating restaurant Paris en Scène. Before returning to where you boarded the boat, enjoy the delicious meal.
Sit comfortably in a club chair with your back to the Seine River. During your cruise, take advantage of the spacious lounge with air conditioning and the panoramic terrace to take in the stunning Parisian landmarks in the background.
Pass under famous Parisian bridges like the Pont de l'Alma, Pont Alexandre III, and Pont des Arts as you cruise past the Eiffel Tower, Place de la Concorde, and Musée d'Orsay.
A lavish two-course menu is included on the seasonal menu. On request, a menu based on plants is available.
Sample menu (this might vary on the day):
- Main course: Lemon confit and basil oil OR Bouillabaisse like in Marseille with cod, Provençal veal marmite, Vegetable Bouquetière; Potato, herb salad, Smoked aïoli
- Dessert: Rice pudding, Roasted peanuts and Chocolate mousse OR salted butter caramel, Espelette pepper and chocolate shavings
- All boats are non-smoking, though there's a smoking area on the terrace
- Animals not allowed on board
- Boarding eventuates 15 minutes before departure in accordance with the timetable
• Cruise on the Seine
• Main course
• Mineral water
• Eiffel Tower
• Les Invalides
• Musée d'Orsay
• Ile de la Cite
• Notre Dame Cathedral
• Hôtel de Ville
• Louvre Museum
• Place de la Concorde
• Grand Palais