With an audio guide, take a boat trip down the Seine in Paris. You can ride during the day, at sunset, or at night when the city is illuminated. Before you board, you can get an ice cream from the kiosk. Pass by the Eiffel Tower, the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre and the Notre Dame Cathedral on your way.
Before getting on the boat, head to the kiosk at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower to get your waffle, ice cream, or soft drink. You can choose to ride in the afternoon, see the sunset in the evening, or float through Paris under the stars and lights of the city.
As you cruise down the Seine, unwind on the boat and take in different vantage points of the Eiffel Tower. Pass under the bridges to capture stunning shots of the distinctive architecture.
Your boat will continue to cruise down the river as it passes by the Musée d'Orsay, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Louvre. Plug into the 14-language audio guide with commentary on the city's history using your own headphones.
What to bring:
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go:
- Choose your own departure time:
- Departure eventuates each hour between 11:00 AM and 22:30 PM
- During the cold season, one departure takes place per hour between 12:00 PM and 21:00 PM
- Take your waffle, ice cream or soft drink before or after the cruise from a kiosk located just in front of the boats. You can also bring it on board for the tour.
• 1-hour Seine river cruise
• Wi-fi connection to access audio guide
• Ice cream, waffle, or soft drink
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Eiffel Tower
• Les Invalides
• Musée d'Orsay
• Ile de la Cite
• Notre Dame Cathedral
• Hôtel de Ville
• Louvre Museum
• Place de la Concorde
• Grand Palais
Meet at Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris