Your full-day tour will begin in the heart of Porto, where your guide will tell you about the city's fascinating past and share some fascinating anecdotes. Take a comfortable ride in style to Peso da Régua, in the northern part of Portugal, for a brief coffee break.
Follow the itinerary to the first winery stop. While taking in the expansive views of the vineyards that crisscross the landscape, you can also sample the renowned wines of the area.
You'll head to a restaurant for a mouthwatering lunch of local Portuguese fare around noon. Vegetarian, fish, and meat alternatives are available.
Continue your journey to the second vineyard, where a vineyard expert will teach you about the various stages of winemaking and you can sample some of the best Porto from the Douro region.
As an exceptional treat, stop at the Pinhão Railway Station, whose walls are delightfully finished with blue coated mosaic tiles portraying landscapes of the Douro Valley and its set of experiences of port wine creation.
Take a scenic one-hour river cruise along the Douro River before returning to Porto. During this time, you can mingle with the other guests you met on the tour.
Your vehicle will stop at an amazing viewpoint on the way back to Porto, where you can take stunning pictures of this UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Seating for kids is accessible upon demand
- The wine bequests are dependent upon accessibility and may change to comparable choices with no earlier notification. Visitors can tour the wine estates in groups of up to 30 people.
- For private options, the wine estate visit is private, but the boat trip is shared.
- For lunch, you can choose from meat, fish, or vegetarian options.
- For bookings with more than 22 people, you will be split into two vehicles for the journey.
• 2 winery visits
• 1-hour Duoro River cruise
• Wine and Port tasting
• Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
• 1 bottle of water