Ancient Rome Sightseeing 3-Hour Pedestrian Guided Tour
Travel back in time to the Roman era. For a more inclusive experience, explore with a maximum of 20 people in a small group.
You can skip the lines and enter the magnificent arena if you continue to the Colosseum. Your guide will lead you in the footsteps of emperors as they tell you stories about the amphitheater's history and the gladiators who fought against wild animals for the entertainment of the roaring crowds.
Next, visit Palatine Hill and the impressive Fori Imperiali on both sides of the Roman Forum to learn about one of Rome's seven hills. Take in breathtaking views of the Circus Maximus and the ancient residences of the emperors.
- Please bring a copy of your passport for children under the age of 18 as proof of age for the discounted entrance tickets. In case of failure, you might be charged in full
- Your guide will use overlay books and 3D images to show you how stunning the ruins were in antiquity.
- Bring your driver's license or ID in case there are security checks at the Colosseum entrance.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible or suitable for people with walking difficulties.
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Skip-the-line entry to the Colosseum
• Entry to Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
• Walking tour of the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum
• Pickup and drop-off
• Roman Forum
• Palatine Hill