Take a magical gondola ride while enjoying the elegant palaces along the canals, one-of-a-kind bridges, and the magical atmosphere that is only found in Venice. Your gondolier can educate you on the true art and significance of the gondola.
On a 30-minute ride, you will meet your gondolier, who will be wearing a shirt with stripes of blue and white. Experience the traditional Venetian gondola, regarded as one of the most exquisite vessels on earth.
Admire La Fenice Theater from the water as you sail along Campo San Moisè's narrow canals. For the best views, make your way onto the Grand Canal after passing through palaces and city bridges. Also, moving across this expansive and well-known waterway, marvel at the magnificent Salute Church.
Important to know
- Please, pay attention, that the gondolier is not acknowledged about any touristic information and is not prepared to speak your language
- The ride could last less than half an hour depending on how busy the canals are
- The gondola ride will last the appropriate period of time in full accordance with the Gondolier's discretion
- Please note: we can't guarantee that you'll be seated next to your partner because of some organizational reasons as well as a weight distribution
- No refund is due for no-shows or late arrivals, though the tour operates in the rain. Nevertheless, in the case of especially high tides or heavy rains the organizer might cancel the tour and a full refund will be provided
- Children aged before 2 can pass to the gondola for free(the separate seat won't be provided)
- This is a shared gondola (sleeps 5 passengers per one boat)
- Exclusively on the 6:30 PM boat ride, the gondola's maximum capacity is 4 people
• Ride on a traditional Venetian gondola
• Boarding assistance
• Food and drinks
• Hotel pick-up and drop off
some small canals in the area of Campo San Moisè, La Fenice Theater, palaces and iconic bridges, Grand Canal, the Salute Church
S. Marco, 1241, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy