No visit to Venice is complete without taking a gondola ride down the world famous Grand Canal — even better when it's accompanied by a live musician's serenade!
Enjoy a relaxing evening cruising down many hidden canals so small you can literally touch the palazzos as you float by them. Explore the beauty of this city and breathe in the Italian culture unique to Venice.
What makes this tour special is its musical flair — local musicians will be on board the gondola to serenade everybody with the traditional romantic music of Italy.
What better way to spend an afternoon in Venice and get in the Italian spirit with your friends or family!
Important to know:
• check in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
• if you are no show there is NO refund
• this activity is not wheelchair accessible
• For each flotilla (about 6 gondolas) the singer and the musician will be in the center of the row so everyone can hear the music
• Children are free only if they don't occupy their own seat on the gondola
in a mini-group
• 30-minute shared gondola ride accompanied by music
• Food and drinks
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Gratuities (Optional)
• Canal Grande
• Chiesa di Santa Maria della Salute
• Baroque church from the 17th century
• The winding little canals.
Campiello Traghetto, 2467, 30124 Venezia, VE