What to expect:
Choose this option to visit 2 iconic spots of Venice, the Saint Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace. The live guide will show you the golden naves of the Basilica's ground floor (terrace not included) and the most spectacular rooms of the Doge's Palace.
Enjoy the best of Venice on a small group guided tour and visit three of the city's most iconic monuments, the St. Mark's Basilica, the Bridge of Sighs, and the Doge's Palace. Skip the long lines outside with our skip-the-line tickets to save precious time.
Discover the imposing Doge's Palace with its splendid rooms and hundreds of masterpieces. Here, the Doge and his Council controlled the fate of a thousand-year history Republic. Live it together with a guide that shows you the halls of power, plunging you into a very particular historical context: the European Middle Ages and the immediately following centuries.
Then, cross the world-famous Bridge of Sighs and visit the humid and dark Piombi Prisons. Its name comes from the suggestion that prisoners would sigh at their final view of beautiful Venice through the window before being taken down to their cells.
Continue the visit with the main hall and the shining golden naves of St. Mark's Basilica, learn about the history of the artworks decorating the church, and if foreseen in the visit option you chose reach the Basilica museum. Admire the breathtaking view of St. Mark's Square, the heart of Venice, from the Basilica's terrace.
Finally, you can continue to visit Venice by yourself using our audioguide. The mobile app includes a digital map that guides you through the city showing the best spots.
Important to know:
• On Sundays, festive days, and unscheduled religious celebrations, the visit is scheduled with direct access to the terrace and St. Mark's Museum on the first floor, from where the mosaics can be seen partially
• Pala D'Oro is not included in the tour
• The Marciana Library is closed on Sundays
• The dress code must be followed to enter the basilica
• During some days of high turnout or for other unforeseen reasons, the waiting time to access St. Mark's Basilica might be longer than expected
What to bring
• Comfortable shoes
• Luggage or large bags
• Short skirts
• Sleeveless shirts
in a mini-group
• Local guide
• Skip-the-line St. Mark's Basilica ticket
• Skip-the-line Doge's Palace ticket
• Bridge of Sighs entry
• Guided tour of Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica
• Access to the basilica's terrace and St. Mark's Museum (unless "The Best of Doge's Palace and Basilica" option is selected)
• Skip-the-line ticket to Museo Correr, Archeological Museum, and Marciana Library
• City audio guide
• Audio receivers for groups of 10 or more
See the calendar
• The Doge's Palace
• St. Mark's Basilica
• Bridge of Sighs
St.Mark’s Square, Calle S. Gallo, 1093/b, 30124