From Dubai: Desert Safari w/ BBQ & Live Entertainment
Shared tour in 4x4 vehicles. 7-Hour Tour with BBQ Dinner in a Bedouin Camp. Includes 30-45 minutes of Dune Bashing, a camel ride, sandboarding, a photo stop, and Camp Activities like Tanura show, Belly Dance, and Fire Show.
You can embark on an exciting adventure by opting for our tour package where you will be conveniently picked up from a location of your choice and driven to the fabulous Red Dunes of Al Labab, which is approximately a 45-minute trip. The stunning desert scenery will take your breath away as you marvel at the majestic dunes and the breathtaking colors that keep changing throughout the day.
As part of the package, after admiring the view, you will enjoy an exhilarating 20-30 minutes of hard dune bashing that promises to get your adrenaline pumping. You will then head further across the dunes to arrive at the desert camp which is a sight to behold.
At the camp, fully immerse yourself in the culture of the East by enjoying a short camel ride and traditional henna hand decoration, as well as a show of traditional belly and Tanoura dancing. There is also a host of other activities available like quad biking, sand art display, Arabic coffee, falcon photography, and a carpet stall that you can indulge in.
As the day comes to an end, bask in the glow of a stunning desert sunset before returning to your location of choice. Our tour package is a perfect day excursion for adventure enthusiasts and those looking to experience the culture of the East like never before.
- During the Ramadan there alcohol and belly dancing are prohibited
- From November to January temperatures can be cool in the desert and enormously hot from June to September
- Please bring water and snacks for the trip, because refreshments are only available when reaching the camp
- The program might be changed because of the religious seasons as well as other circumstances, which might restrain some activities from taking place
- You need to contact your local supplier not later than 24 hours prior the tour in order to arrange the exact pick-up time
- Hard dune bashing isn't advised for motion sickness sufferers as well as people with injuries
- Shisha is comletely free in the designated shisha area. Additional charges will be applied for shisha served on the table
Not suitable for
- Children under 3 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
What to bting:
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
• Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or selected location within Dubai
• Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
• English-speaking licensed driver
• Unlimited water during transfers
• Quad bike ride
• Falcon photoshoot
• Dune bashing for 40-50 minutes
• Camel ride
• If the 7-hour tour option is selected: Bedouin Camp visit, welcome sweet, BBQ dinner with unlimited soft drinks and vegetarian options, sunset photo stop, falcon experience, shisha, henna painting, and tanoura and belly dance show
Private VIP table, if option selected
• Alcoholic beverages
• Larger-than-average henna designs
• Drinks en route
Everyday at 14:30, 15:00
Discover the desert outside of Dubai