The desert calls. A lot of people want to find out its mysteries, take in the landscapes of endless sand, and experience the East's atmosphere. In Dubai, you can do this easily. There is a desert realm outside the city — that is where we'll go today!
On an ATV, we will travel through the sands. You will climb the dunes and take in all of the desert's colors. In the desert, skating takes place in a fenced area. Enjoy the rush of adrenaline without limiting your speed.
A quad bike ride is suitable for novices as well as experienced riders. Don't worry if you've never driven an ATV before because it's not difficult at all.
- There are no transportation options available from Al Maha Resort, Bab al-Shams, Jebel Ali, Investment City, Discovery Garden, or Dubai Motor City. Drive up to the Marina View Hotel, please.
- For an additional fee, hookah is provided at the table where tourists dine.
- The car can accommodate 6-7 guests.
- On safari, pregnant women and children under the age of three are not permitted to sit in separate seats.•
- Please note that there's an extreme safari
• Pickup and drop off by Land Cruiser, Toyota Sequoia, Nissan Patrol;
• Riding the sand dunes 20-30 minutes;
• Quad Bike self riding 30 minutes;
• Possibility to take excellent photos of the sunset desert;
• Camel Farm;
• Camel Riding;
• Henna Painting;
• Arabic Dress Photograph opportunity;
• Veg and Non Veg Buffet Dinner;
• Unlimited Soft drinks;
• Tanoura Show, Belly Dance Show, Fire Show;
• Water, air conditioned vehicle with Professional guide English speaking including.
Discover the desert outside of Dubai
Pick-up from your location in Dubai