As you ascend Dubai's iconic Burj Khalifa skyscraper, take the fastest elevator in the world. Ride up to the 125th floor of the world's tallest building to take in the view from the balcony of the observation deck.
At a staggering 2,723 feet, the Burj Khalifa towers over Downtown Dubai. 360-degree panoramas let you fully enjoy the surrounding emirate from above.
Observe the city through one of the deck's telescopes and learn about the Middle Eastern icon's architecture and technology. Purchase a memorable photo, taken at the 125th floor's entrance.
On the Burj Khalifa's observation decks, enjoy synchronized music while watching the Dubai Fountain show. From your vantage point, take in the view of the Burj Khalifa Lake and the world's largest dancing fountain.
Know before you go:
- If you would like to see the fountain show, you are advised to book for half an hour before this to get a good spot.
- To see the fountain show, please book a good spot for half an hour before
- The schedule of Dubai's Fountain:
- Daily(except Friday): 1:00 PM & 1:30 PM
- Friday: 1:30 PM & 2:00 PM
- Vespertine Shows:
- Daily: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (every 30 minutes)
- The option of a special children's audio tour avails the guests aged from 8 to 12
- To hire an audio guide you should leave a photo ID and a deposit
- Children (under 4) might pass free
- Due to high demand, your chosen time slot may not be available: if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot half an hour before or after your original choice
- There might be a line at the observation deck exhibits
What to bring:
- ID card or Passport
• Entrance ticket at the selected time
• Use of the viewing telescopes
• Wi-Fi throughout the attraction
• Cost of souvenir photograph
• Audio guide
Burj Khalifa LG floor