With a ticket that includes admission to two of Dubai's most amazing attractions, you can see the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Aquarium simultaneously.
At the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, you can learn about 485 aquatic species from the ocean's depths and then ascend to the heavens above.
With a pre-booked entrance ticket to the Burj Khalifa, you can begin by rising to the summit of Dubai's most recognizable landmark. Take the world's fastest elevator to the observation floor on level 124 of the world's tallest building after choosing your time slot.
Take in breathtaking views of the city, desert, and Gulf from every angle. Find out more about the technology and architecture of this one-of-a-kind skyscraper.
Step inside the largest suspended aquarium in the world. Admire thousands of aquatic creatures from all over the world, including rare species like the Sand Tiger Shark and King Crocodile. Identify three ecoregions: Living Ocean, Rocky Shore, and Rainforest.
Know before you go:
- You may visit the aquarium at any time on the same day
- Visitors aged 0-3 pass free without a ticket
- You must use both tickets on the same day
- Aquarium's opening hours: Sunday-Wednesday 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Thursday-Saturday 10:00 AM — 00:00 AM. Admission ends up one hour before closing
• Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo entry ticket
• Burj Khalifa Level 125 entry ticket
• Burj Khalifa Level 124 entry ticket
• Access to Armani Hotel
• Access to Burj Khalifa Level 125
• Access to Burj Khalifa Level 124
Burj Khalifa, Aquarium
The Burj Khalifa