Dubai: Half-Day Bus Tour and Burj Khalifa Entry Ticket
See the sights of Dubai on a half-day sightseeing tour by comfortable bus and marvel at all that the metropolis has to offer. Learn how a small fishing village at Dubai Creek was transformed into a futuristic city of amazing architecture and rich cultural attractions.
See the man-made developments of Jumeirah and the Burj Al Arab hotel with its iconic design of billowing sails. Admire the awe-inspiring exterior of Jumeirah Mosque, built in the traditional style of the Fatimid Caliphate.
Continue to the historical district of Al Bastakiya. Witness the Dubai Museum, located in the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort.
Be escorted to the elevators at the monumental Burj Khalifa and ride to the observation deck on the 124th floor for stunning views of the city and its surroundings. Discover the many attractions of Dubai Mall at your own pace at the end of the tour services.
• Please note that the National Museum of Dubai is currently closed
• Before photographing any local residents, please ask their permission. Photographing local ladies is not permitted
• Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Contact the local tour operator after booking for updates
• Entry ticket to the Dubai Museum
• Entry ticket to the Burj Khalifa
• Fees to cross Dubai Creek
• Tour guide
• Hotel pickup or metro station pickup
• Drop-off at Dubai Mall
• Transportation by bus
• Audio guide
• Food and drinks
• Personal expenses
the Dubai Museum, the Burj Khalifa