Dubai: Half-Day Bus Tour and Burj Khalifa Entry Ticket
See the sights of Dubai on a half-day tour. Enjoy comfortable transport and wonder about all the amazing things that the city has to offer. Find out how Dubai Creek, once just a small fishing community, became a futuristic city with amazing architecture and a lot of cultural attractions.
Explore Jumeirah's man-made developments as well as the Burj Al Arab hotel with its recognizable sail-like design. The Jumeirah Mosque's stunning exterior was constructed in the Fatimid Caliphate's traditional style.
In the authentic region of Al Bastakiya, you will find the Al Fahidi Fort Museum in Dubai, which dates back to the 18th century. It is the oldest active structure in Dubai. The museum is small in size but very accurately conveys the culture and atmosphere of Dubai before the start of oil production.
Ride the Burj Khalifa's high-speed elevator to the 124th-floor observation deck for breathtaking views of the city and its surroundings. At the conclusion of the tour, explore Dubai Mall's numerous attractions at your own pace.
• Please note that the National Museum of Dubai is currently closed
• Before photographing any local residents, please ask their permission. Photographing local ladies is not permitted
• Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Contact the local tour operator after booking for updates
• Entry ticket to the Dubai Museum
• Entry ticket to the Burj Khalifa
• Fees to cross Dubai Creek
• Tour guide
• Hotel pickup or metro station pickup
• Drop-off at Dubai Mall
• Transportation by bus
• Audio guide
• Food and drinks
• Personal expenses
the Dubai Museum, the Burj Khalifa