Take a Dubai cruise to see the city's highlights from the water. To get to Bluewaters Island, sail through the Dubai Marina. Cruise over to the Dubai Eye, pass by the Burj Al Arab and the famous Jumeirah Beach and Palm.
You will get an honorary pathway welcome after boarding your yacht. Depending on which option is selected, dine on a barbecue or breakfast on board. The 64-foot vessel offers ample networking opportunities.
A dining area and three lovely cabins with natural light are among the creature comforts and amenities. Sit down in the lounge area, which has a lot of sun and shade.
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go:
- The selection of a yacht will vary based on the weather and/or capacity requirements to ensure ample space and a comfortable ride.
- Dress code:Alcohol is not allowed on board.
- There is no time allotted for swimming.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Life jackets are available for those on board who wish to wear one.
• Yacht cruise
• Life jacket
• Light breakfast (if relevant option selected)
• BBQ buffet (if relevant option selected)
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
Explore all the top landmarks of Dubai
The Dubai Marina, Xclusive Yachts