Dubai Marina: Guided Sightseeing Tour by Speedboat
Glide through Dubai Marina by speedboat, marveling at its spectacular modern skyline, the exclusive yachts, and the vibrant urban lifestyle. Soar past the Yacht Club, the five-star hotels along the beach, and the fabulous JBR the Walk.
Discover Dubai’s new development bluewater Island, located off the coast of Jumeirah Beach. located alongside two hotels, admire the high-end restaurants, residential apartments, and the famous Ain Dubai Ferris wheel.
See the iconic Atlantis Hotel, one of the most expensive hotels in the world. Get an ideal view of this magnificent building from the water — ideal for photos.
• The Original Tour of Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, The Atlantis, and Palm Jumeirah
Key Sights: Dubai Marina, Ain Dubai, JBR, Atlantis, Burj Al Arab, and Madinat Jumeirah
• The Atlantis Tour:
Key Sights: Dubai Marina, Ain Dubai, JBR, and Atlantis
• The Marina Cruise:
Key Sights: Dubai Marina, Ain Dubai, and JBR
Go for an up-close photo opportunity with the help of your skippers at one of the key sights to immortalize this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
It is important to know
• Child ticket is only valid for children up to 12 years old. Children who weigh less than 15 kg and pregnant women are not permitted onboard.
• Please note: Children under 5 years old can only join the tour if they weigh a minimum of 15 kilograms. Children under 5 who are less than 15 kilograms are not allowed due to safety reasons. If a child is under 5 and over 15 kilograms, they are required to book a seat.
• All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible, and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary. The judgement on the weather is at the tour operators discretion.
• What to bring: Passport or ID card.
in a mini-group
• Speedboat tour
• Personal guide
• Light life vest
• Bottled water
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Food or drinks
Dubai Marina Walk, Marina Gate