Pay your respects at the site of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp. Make use of transportation from Krakow, and take a guided tour of the historical landmark.
Benefit from pick-up at your accommodation in Krakow, and journey by air-conditioned vehicle to Oświęcim. Enter the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum for a 3.5-hour guided tour of the former Nazi concentration camps.
Hear how 1.3 million Jews, along with prisoners from Poland, France and Italy were murdered there during World War II. See the infamous "Arbeit Macht Frei" gate and learn the origins of the camp and what life was like for the prisoners.
Visit the original barracks and gas chambers, along with platforms and other sites, and take a poignant trip through history via period photos and personal artifacts that bring the past to life.
• As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
• The pickup time may change (possible start of the tour between 6:00 AM and 1:30 PM), so please consider this in your plans. You choose a preferred time which is not guaranteed. The exact start time will be communicated the day before the tour via email from the activity provider
• Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure
• Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID
• The Old Town is a restricted traffic zone so if your accommodation is in this area, the activity provider will contact you to confirm the nearest possible pickup point
• Duration of the tour is determined by the memorial's visitor service. and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break time
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
• Comfortable shoes
• Flash photography
• Luggage or large bags
• Hotel pickup and drop-off (depending on the option selected)
• Air-conditioned bus
• Guide in Auschwitz and Birkenau
• Entry ticket
• Lunchbox (if add-on selected at checkout)
• The Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial