• Pickup time may change (possible start of the tour between 6:00 AM-1:30 PM), please consider this in your plans. You choose a preferred time which is not guaranteed. The exact start time of the tour will be communicated the day before, so please check your pickup time confirmation email the day before your trip
• All participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
• Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
What awaits you:
Step into history with a visit to the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp. Learn about the tragic history of the largest Holocaust concentration camp from your guide. Travel by climate-controlled bus from Krakow.
Be picked up from the comfort of your accommodation in Krakow and board a comfortable bus for the 1.5-hour trip to the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp complex, a historic site that serves as an important Holocaust memorial.
Explore the museum in the outskirts of Oświęcim, approximately 60 kilometers west of Krakow. Upon arrival, meet a local guide who will show you around the site and tell you about its inhuman history.
Find out how Auschwitz-Birkenau has become both a symbol of human suffering and a witness to physical and emotional exhaustion. Hear about how it became the final resting place of millions of people, mostly Jews, that were sentenced to death in hideous gas chambers.
Walk through the gate marked "Arbeit Macht Frei" (work frees) to enter Auschwitz 1, where your guide will show you around the preserved area and introduce the history of the place. Spend approximately an hour in Birkenau, where the mass killings as part of the Nazi "Final Solution to the Jewish Question" took place. After the visit, you can reflect on the experience during the ride back to Krakow.
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
• Weapons or sharp objects
• Oversize luggage
• Sleeveless shirts
• Smoking in the vehicle
• Alcohol and drugs
• Starting/pickup location
• Bus / coach (1.5 hours)
• Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau Guided tour (2 hours)
• Bus / coach (10 minutes)
• Auschwitz II-Birkenau Guided tour (1.5 hours)
• Bus / coach (1.5 hours)
• 6 drop-off locations: Wielopole 2, Kraków, Wielopole 2, PC Projekt Kraków, Starowiślna 65, Kiss&Ride
• Pickup and drop-off
• Transportation by air-conditioned bus
• Entry ticket to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum
• Professional licensed guide
• Lunch box
• The Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial