With a combo ticket, you can go on a tour of the London Eye and the SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Before taking in the breathtaking view of the sunset from the London Eye, you can see turtles, jellyfish, and other underwater creatures.
Start at SEA LIFE London, which is one of the largest marine life collections in Europe. Discover thousands of underwater creatures, from green turtles to sharks, as you navigate 14 themed zones over three floors.
In the brand-new Coral Kingdom, explore the largest coral reef in the UK. Before meeting the mesmerizing jellyfish in Ocean Invaders, trek through Rainforest Adventure and learn about the creepy crawlies of the Amazon Rainforest. Learn more about the "Breed, Rescue, and Protect" conservation program run by SEA LIFE.
The famous London Eye is just around the corner. Move on board one of the world's biggest observation wheels, 135 meters high. As you enter your capsule and gaze out over the London skyline, take in the gradual rotation.
Get in close proximity to Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, and Big Ben. If you go in the evening, you can enjoy a stunning city sunset or thousands of lights at night as you watch the bustle below you.
- The London Eye is closed from January 9 to January 22, 2023. You won't be eligible for a partial refund in case you are booked during this time
- You should note the time and date for your entrance to SEA LIFE while booking
- Follow the instructions on your confirmation voucher to book your date and timeslot for the London Eye
- The London Eye is open every day at 11 AM-6 PM
- The standard London Eye ride's duration is 30 minutes
- For the best ride on the London Eye, please target an optimal time slot between 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM(November to March), or between 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM (April to October). Please note, that sun is at its highest point around this time so it is least likely for it to interfere with your view
- Timeslots depend on availability
- All tickets remain valid for 90 days from the first activation
- Guests aged before 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- All children aged before 3 pass free but must have a valid ticket
• Sea Life London Aquarium entry ticket
• The London Eye entry ticket
• Food & drink
• The London Eye
• SEA LIFE
SEA LIFE Entry