Take a four-hour tour of London to go back in time. A trip down the River Thames and a ride on an old double-decker Routemaster bus are part of the combined sightseeing tour. From one of the London Eye's panoramic pods, you can enjoy stunning views of the city at the end of your excursion.
Take a trip around the city on an old double-decker bus. Pass historic landmarks like Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London and the Houses of Parliament. Admire the iconic St. Paul's Cathedral designed by Sir Christopher Wren.
Take a short trip along the River Thames, putting land to water, and keep an eye out for Shakespeare's Globe, HMS Belfast, London Bridge, and other landmarks. Rejoin the bus and travel toward Buckingham Palace, where the British royal family resides, once you have reached dry land.
On the morning tour, you'll get there in time to watch the famous Changing of the Guard, in which soldiers in their famous uniforms march to military music. You will have to make do with a photo stop at the palace in case there is no Changing of the Guard.
The London Eye, the world's tallest cantilevered observation wheel, offers spectacular views of London's rooftops as you complete your London excursion.
Take a seat in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules, which rotate completely in about 30 minutes. Take in Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, and Big Ben from a unique and elevated vantage point.
- The Changing of the Guard does not eventuate every day during the cold season
- In case there's no Changing of the Guard, the tour will have a short photo stop at Buckingham Palace
- The Changing of the Guard will be only on the morning tour
- The open-top bus might be changed to a closed top bus on rare occasions
- This is an open-top bus tour, so please be prepared that it might be raining
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Not suitable for
- Wheelchair users
- People with mobility impairments
• Vintage bus tour of London
• Admission to the London Eye
• Changing of the Guard
• Photo stop at Westminster Abbey
• Short trip on the River Thames
• The Houses of Parliament
• Clock Tower with Big Ben
• Residence of the Prime Minister at 10 Downing Street
• Buckingham Palace
• Westminster Abbey
• St. Paul’s Cathedral
• River Thames
• Shakespeare’s Globe
• HMS Belfast
• London Bridge
• London Eye
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road