Discover fascinating history at every turn as you follow the River Thames through the heart of London. Today, you can take in the splendor of this great city from the relaxed comfort of a modern sightseeing boat that is accessible to wheelchair users and operates year-round. As you cruise down the Thames, the entertaining tales of the city's past are interspersed with informative commentary.
Every day of the year, except for Christmas Day, cruises leave from Westminster Pier, Greenwich Pier, London Eye Pier and Tower Pier. You can enjoy a full day on the river in comfort with a regular schedule and evening cruises throughout the summer.
You can get on and off the boat as many times as you like to see the Royal Observatory, the Cutty Sark, Tower of London, South Bank Centre, Borough Market, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tate Modern and the London Eye.
Alternately, you can unwind with a drink from the ship's bar while taking in sights like Big Ben, the Royal Festival Hall, Westminster Bridge, Somerset House, Cleopatra's Needle, the Millennium Footbridge, Monument, Shakespeare's Globe and the H.M.S.Belfast.
- The ticket is valid for unlimited travel during 24 hours
- Always check for any changes to advertised services on an the web-page. Actual times might slightly vary, it depends upon the state of the tide and the river traffic
• 24-hour hop-on and hop-off ticket to the cruise
• On board commentary
• Drinks and snacks (available to purchase on board)
• London Eye, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, the Royal Festival Hall, Cleopatra's Needle, Somerset House, the Millennium Footbridge, Shakespeare's Globe, Monument, H.M.S.Belfast