Take a fun bike tour of London and experience the city through the eyes of a slightly eccentric local. Utilizing riverside paths, dedicated bicycle lanes, and quiet back streets, pedal across the capital on a gorgeous classic-style, traditional English Pashley bicycle.
The tour is ideal even for people who haven't ridden a bicycle in years and cruises at a leisurely pace to guarantee your comfort and safety at all times.
Make frequent stops to take pictures, take in the sights, and listen to your guide tell interesting facts and bizarre historical tales about landmarks like Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Covent Garden, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, and the London Eye.
A bizarre stone nose, wartime bunkers, legal graffiti zones, and the best places to eat and drink are among the lesser-known attractions. Take a break at the town's best cider and ale pub, where you can learn about old-fashioned brewing methods, try some samples, and have a pint with your group.
- Luggage storage is available
- The tour does not cater to kids, as long as all of the bicycles are adult/teen sizes
- This tour takes place even in inclement weather
• Classic British bicycle
• Helmets or tweed flat caps (optional)
• Spray paint in the graffiti zone
• Rain poncho (if required)
• Entertaining local guide
• Food and drinks
• Rain ponchos (available if required for GBP 1 each)
• London Eye
• Big Ben
• Trafalgar Square
172 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE17RW